- Reading time 2 min
These are our solutions as Google Business Partners
Here’s what you should know about the new Google Business Messages service and the potential it has for your company to get closer to your users through conversational commerce:
- This service greatly expands user touch points, as 70% of online experiences start with search engines and Google is the most popular today under different contexts.
- It does not require end-user implementations, as Google applications are already installed on all android devices and are very common, even among Smartphones, with iOS such as Google Search, Maps, Ads or Shopping and other accesses such as QR code.
- This format is synergistic and enhances the deployment in Google Ads, as you can go straight from the digital exposure to your message to the conversational flow.
- Its interaction formats are wide and allow a fluid conversation and incorporate action buttons, carousel formats, deflection to automated/human agent or payment gateways, among others.
- Conversations are also easily traceable, as they are stored in the user’s App or Gmail account and allow the company to proactively contact the user for at least 30 days.
- Your focus should only be on finding and paying for the service of a Google partner, at the level of integration, solution and user interface, since the traffic related to these messages has no cost for the company.
We are a Google Business Partner and our Bot Manager or Social CX solutions are compatible with the Google Business Messages service. We can help you make the most of and connect your business, increasing your customer satisfaction by up to 85% and in turn transforming this into 15% of conversions.
Let’s take your business to the next level. If you are interested in learning more write us at email@example.com or visit our website at onemarketer.net.