- Reading time 2 min
Optimizing internal communications with Google Chat and Social CX: WOM Case Study
In the fast-paced world of telecommunications, customer satisfaction is a fundamental pillar. In this line, WOM, a leading company in the sector, set out to streamline and consolidate its internal communication channels between customer service teams and its technical/commercial help desk. This process led to a success story that deserves to be explored: the implementation of Google Chat in Social CX.
“We had a previous tool that did not allow us to obtain information on internally managed cases or their final resolution,” highlights Marietta Parra, Head of E-Care of digital channels at WOM.
The need for
Recognizing the need to improve internal coordination, WOM outlined three main objectives:
- Unify access: To avoid duplication of access points, WOM aspired to a platform that would centralize internal interactions.
- Ease of implementation: The solution needed to be quick to incorporate, leveraging resources already available.
- Effective case management: Effectively monitor and manage cases from the help desk.
One resource available in this search for solutions was the fact that WOM employees were already familiar with Google’s Workspace environment for their corporate email. This created an opportunity to leverage Google Chat as a direct communication conduit between employees and the help desk through OneMarketer’s Social CX tool.
After its implementation, this has allowed the specialized help desk agent to be alerted to incoming queries and to respond directly from the interface, either in text format or with multimedia elements.
Once the internal support is completed, the agent can close the case and categorize it according to WOM typing parameters. In parallel, the conversation history is stored for future review. This includes not only the resolution times and participants in the conversation, but also the categorizations of the case.
Integration between Google Chat and Social CX
The successful integration of Google Chat into Social CX has since brought WOM a number of benefits:
- Internal service channel: WOM enabled an internal communication channel on a friendly and well-known platform.
- Management by skills: The help desk can assign agents based on their skills and experience.
- History for improvement: The conversation history becomes a valuable tool for analyzing processes and making continuous improvements.
In summary, the collaboration between WOM, Google Chat and OneMarketer’s Social CX generated a positive transformation in internal communications and case management. The company was able to optimize its resources, accelerate problem resolution and increase customer satisfaction.
This success story stands as an inspiring testament to how the right technology solutions can drive operational excellence in the business world.
Would you like to learn more about this solution? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org