Project Manager TI
- (Hybrid Work - Telework)
- Senior | Full time .
The purpose of the position is to work in leadership and project management for the delivery of specific platforms and functionalities to our customers, based on the OneMarketer software product.
5+ years working as Project Manager in team(s) or development cell(s) in company(s) who manufacture software for their customers, or in companies working as integrators, ideally on omnichannel platforms integrated to RRSS.
Proactive person, orderly, methodical and marked analytical profile. Great management capacity towards both internal and external customers, with initiative to learn and absorb processes and propose improvements, provide information and management reports.
Work in teams, with a focus on meeting objectives in time, form and costs.
Responsibilities and functions
- Lead and manage software implementation and development projects.
- Organize tasks, interact with the development and implementation team, achieving deliveries in form, time and costs.
- Participate regularly in the definition and development of OneMarketer platform enhancements, including design and implementation planning.
- Support the commercial team in software pre-sale process.
- Studies in Project Methodology, ideally certification.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of technologies such as:
- Linux operating systems
- Databases: MySQL
- Others: APIs / integrations, network knowledge, desirable knowledge in computer security
- Computer Engineer, Electronic or equivalent
- Spanish (native) – exclusive, English (medium) – ideal Portuguese management
- Hybrid working mode with most working remotely
- Compensation Fund “Los Andes” and Betterfly benefits.
- Annual KPI Company Compliance Bonus.
- Aguinaldo: for national holidays and New Year’s Eve
Complementary Health Insurance: In “BCI Insurance”. (Includes collaborator plus a direct charge).